Representatives of more than 20 companies gathered in Marseille (France) at CMA-CGM headquarters. The meeting was chaired by Boris Wenzel (MD of Terminal Link) and moderated by Frank Kho. In the meeting TIC 4.0 members agree on roadmap and appoint Chairs and Vice Chairs for the 5 working groups:
- STS – SC: Chaired by: Eurogate - Vice Chair: Liebherr
- Rail CRMG – TT: Chaired by: DP World - Vice Chair: Konecranes
- RTG – TT: Chaired by: Terminal Link – Vice Chair: RBS
- SC– SC: Chaired by: APMT - Vice Chair: Kalmar
- TT- Chaired by: ECT –Hutchison - Vice Chair: Konecrane
With these workgroups the real work has to start among the group. Thank you very much to Terminal Link for hosting this Meeting. Read also at FEPORT newsletter.